Fall brings cooler air and brightly colored leaves, but can also bring a host of frustrating symptoms including a persistent feeling of exhaustion. Many people experience “fall fatigue,” a sense of low energy and sleepiness throughout the darker seasons.
Fall fatigue? Hibernation season is here.
Just as many animals hibernate, our bodies also go into a “rest mode” during the cooler months wherein hormone balances change. For example, we naturally produce more melatonin, known as the sleep hormone. As we do, serotonin, or the “happiness hormone,” decreases. Don’t fret: as the days get longer in the spring and we get more doses of sunshine, the balance will shift again.
But sometimes the hormone balance shifts too rapidly, leaving us in a lurch as our bodies scramble to adjust. This abrupt shift can be the cause of fatigue, irritability, and disrupted sleep schedules.
What can you do about fall and winter fatigue?
If you’re searching for ideas how to increase stamina naturally, here are some tips on how to feel your best during the shift into the fall and winter seasons:
- Go for a walk or exercise outside: The fresh air and feeling of warmth on your face will make your day so much more enjoyable!
- Stimulate both your mind and your body: Luckily, physical exercise not only boosts your physical fitness, but also your mental well-being.
- Eat and drink healthy choices: Eating nutritious food can help you feel more energetic. And, remember that alcohol will typically make you feel more tired.
- Be sure to get enough sleep: Stick to a routine sleep schedule, and listen to your body.
- Supplement your diet with EnergixPlus from PharmaNutrics: This natural dietary supplement may be helpful for individuals who seek a natural solution to dealing with fall fatigue.
Our supplement, EnergixPlus, is a natural way to feel more energized both mentally and physically. EnergixPlus helps combat the most common symptoms of seasonal fatigue. It contains, among other things, ashwagandha and maca for hormonal balance and energy support.
What ingredients are in EnergixPlus?
- Maca: Maca provides a boost of energy and aides in hormonal balance throughout the body
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha, combined with maca, has fatigue-busting power
- Rhodiola: Rhodiola extract root has been used for centuries as a safe and natural mental and physical stimulant
- Eleuthero Extract: Also known as Siberian ginseng, Eleuthero extract has been used for thousands of years for stress management and energy.
Together, the above are natural and powerful ingredients for battling fall fatigue, allowing you to shift into the new season with renewed physical energy and mental relief.
Tackling fall fatigue naturally?
Let us advise you personally about our dietary supplements.
>> CONTACT US